Thursday, May 28, 2009

Really really

If I had a word of the month, this month’s word would be "really."
Emphasis: REA-lly?
The reason I love "really" right now is because it’s both an incredulous question and a knowing answer. It actually answers itself.
Really? Really.

Really?
Did she just do that?
Did he just text that?
Did that just happen?
Am I to understand that?
Is that woman driving a pink Beetle with the license plate "SEXYGRL"?
Is that neighbor making a “flower” bed for their dandelions and other assorted weeds?


Really!
Yes, she just did that.
Yup, he did in fact press "send" on that lamest of all texts.
Si, senorita. That happened.
Yes, understand it as such, hard as it is to believe.
Mmhmm. She is driving a pink Beetle with the license plate "SEXYGRL."

And yes, they like dandelions.

Am I really blogging about really? I really am.

No comments: